Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have canceled all in-office appointments until May 1st.
Tips for having a successful Telemedicine visit
- Check your environment
- Quiet, tidy & well-lit room — away from any potential distractions.
- Check your connection
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Close other unnecessary programs on your computer that may be using a lot of bandwidth or processing power
- Check your equipment
- Make sure your device has a microphone & camera.
- Check that your using the latest version of a compatible browser
- iPhone or iPad: Safari
- Android: Chrome
- Mac: Chrome is best, Safari, Firefox or Edge will also work
- Windows: Chrome is best. Firefox or Edge will also work
Insurance carriers will be waiving all co-pays and deductibles for telemedicine visits.
We will continue to provide updates regarding any changes within the practice. Please follow us on social media for the most up to date information.