Due to the recent changes with COVID-19, our office has decided to suspend all in-office visits as of March 19th. We are offering an at-home telemedicine option for patients with appropriate conditions. Your visit can be billed through your insurance. We will also be offering a self-pay telemedicine option for patients without insurance.
Once scheduled, you will receive an email with instructions on how your visit will go. If you are a new patient, a link will be sent via email for you to complete your new patient paperwork. We ask that you complete this in a timely manner.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 205-871-7332.
Our online store is still open for your skincare needs. We will continue to ship all available products. We will also continue to service our cosmetic patient’s questions and requests through a virtual appointment platform.
AT-HOME APPOINTMENT OFFERING OPTION:
- Create an account at Skin Wellness Dermatology Telederm Visit for a teledermatology visit. The cost is $85 for a photo visit and $150 for a live video consultation. This fee is not charged to insurance, but you may use an HSA account.
- Response using this visit method will be received within 48 hours. Please be aware that the doctor reserves the right to determine whether your problem is appropriate for a teledermatology visit or if it should be upgraded to a video visit. We will do our best to accommodate all requests, however some conditions are better suited for in office visits.
- If you are a new patient, please complete all paperwork here: New Patient Paperwork.
- Skin Wellness Dermatology Telederm Visit
- Enter your information and select your doctor.
- Payment information will be required by the site prior to submission of your visit concerns.
As we navigate these uncharted waters together, we hope that you and your loved ones stay well. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this challenging time. We will continue to provide updates over the next 2 weeks as this situation evolves pertaining to reopening.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] for the quick response.