EltaMD UV Restore Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a 100% mineral sunscreen that improves sun-damaged skin and helps revitalize it. This advanced formula contains Squalane which restores skin’s natural moisture and suppleness.
UV Restore Tinted is designed with Ginger Root Extract and Saccharide Isomerate which promote a healthy complexion by improving skin smoothness, minimizing dark spots and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It contains antioxidants which combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
EltaMD UV Restore is formulated for all skin types and is dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free*, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested.
- 15.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Designed with anti-aging benefits, to help revitalize sun-damaged skin and promote a healthy complexion
- Improves skin’s natural moisture and suppleness
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dermatologist tested, Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, dye-free, sensitivity-free, gluten-free and noncomedogenic
*Contains no ingredient made from a gluten-containing grain (wheat, barley or rye)
Active Ingredients: 15.0% Zinc oxide, 2.0% Titanium Dioxide
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Ginger Root: Improves skin tone, texture and smoothness, minimizes the appearance of redness, discoloration and dark spots,
reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provides anti-pollution protection.
Saccharide Isomerate: Minimizes the appearance of dark spots from urban pollution, soothes irritated skin.
Antioxidants: Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
Squalane: Contains plant-derived Squalane which restores skin’s natural moisture and suppleness.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Pullulan, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Iron Oxides
Uses: EltaMD UV Restore Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Pump activation: UV Restore is in an airless pump. Before first use, hold the tube upright with the cap off. Firmly depress the pump 3 to 5 times.
If an air pocket prevents product from dispensing, take these steps:
- Hold the tube upright with the clear cap off.
- Press the pump down completely.
- Continue to depress the pump, while slowly squeezing the tube.
- When the air pocket has pushed through, the product will dispense properly.