Protect and hydrate lips and cheeks with Colorescience’s Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Color Balm. Each shade is designed with EnviroScreen™ Technology to provide 100% mineral protection from environmental aggressors, such as UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light and infrared radiation. Patented ingredients in an antioxidant-rich mineral formula protect against free radicals that contribute to skin damage while jojoba esters and squalane provide nourishing hydration to soften and smooth skin texture.
- Zinc & Titanium Dioxide: provide 100% mineral protection from UVA/UVB
- Iron Oxides: offer blue light protection
- Lipochroman®: delivers antioxidant and pollution protection
- Jojoba Esters and plant-based Squalane: increase moisturization and aid in skin barrier function
- Physavie®: provides IR defense
- SPF 50 PA ++++
- Buildable lip and cheek color with a pop of color
- Protects from UVA/UVB pollution, blue light and IR
- Provides nourishing hydration to soften and smooth skin texture
- Non-comedogenic, oil and gluten-free; dermatologist tested
- 100% mineral, water/sweat resistant (40 Minutes)
Tip: For sheer color, use fingertips to lightly dab color onto the skin. For fuller color, apply directly onto the skin, or layer on as needed. Blend shades together to create custom looks with unmatched Total Protection. For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally to lips and cheeks 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours. Reapply After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.