As we age, we lose our skin’s youthful fullness. Dermal fillers, also called fillers, soft tissue fillers, or soft tissue augmentation can restore that fullness. Dr. Corey Hartman, who is a Board Certified Dermatologist, and his team at Skin Wellness Dermatology, offer a number of different hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to reduce aging signs on the face, lips, and hands without the need for plastic surgery. We can perform the following dermal filler procedures:
- Rejuvenate facial contours, caused by volume loss, to the cheeks, hollows under the eyes, and deep folds.
- Reduce the appearance of scars.
- Eliminate fine lines such as crow’s feet and increase facial volume.
- Add fullness to the lips and restore volume.
- Lift a downturned mouth or lift the brows.
- Restore a more youthful appearance to the hands.
Restylane and Juvéderm dermal fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the human body. It is found in high concentrations in our joints and connective tissues, acting as a network to carry nutrients to our skin cells. When injected, the gel adds volume to the tissues and facial structures and draws water to the skin’s surface, keeping it looking supple and fresh.
What is the Difference Between Dermal and Injectable Fillers
Dermal filler treatments, or hyaluronic acid fillers, are delivered via an injection, which is why they are sometimes referred to as injectable fillers. However, injectable and dermal fillers are one and the same.
Replace lost volume, fill out thin lips, smooth wrinkles, and reduce many signs of aging without any plastic surgery or surgical procedure with a dermal filler injectable treatment by a Board Certified Dermatologist at Skin Wellness Center.
Types of Dermal Fillers We Offer
There are several hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, or HA fillers, on the market and available in our clinic. Restore volume and reduce smile lines and wrinkles with any one of the following injectable filler treatments.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to temporarily add volume to the facial wrinkles for a smoother appearance of the face. The lidocaine in the gel improves the comfort of the injection by reducing sensitivity to pain at the injection site. For adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is designed to temporarily add volume to the wrinkles for a smoother appearance of the face. The lidocaine in the gel improves the comfort of the injection by reducing sensitivity to pain.
- JUVÉDERM® XC was FDA approved in 2006, it corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the parentheses lines or lines around the nose and mouth.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC is a crystal-clear gel that is injected directly into and around the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines, often called “lipstick lines”. An ultra-fine needle is used to temporarily plump the lips and to smooth the appearance of lines around the mouth. For adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is an injectable gel that temporarily adds more fullness and plumps thin lips—whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips. It’s also approved for smoothing and correcting moderate to severe parentheses lines, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the nose and mouth). This injectable dermal gel temporarily adds volume to facial tissue and restores a smoother appearance to the face. For adults over the age of 21.
- Restylane Kysse is a lip filler that adds volume, smooths upper lip lines for up to one year, and enhances lip color. Designed specifically for the movement of lips, its innovative cross-linking gel provides precise, natural-looking results.
- Restylane® Lyft is the first and only hyaluronic acid filler FDA-approved to treat your face and hands. Help complete your aesthetic look with natural-looking volume in your cheeks and hands for a smoother, fuller appearance.
- Restylane® can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth. Restylane and Restylane® Silk are FDA-approved dermal fillers for lip enhancement in patients over the age of 21 and are uniquely formulated to give your lips fullness and definition.
- Restylane® Refyne is designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines. This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions.
- Restylane® Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) and reduces signs of aging. Using innovative cross-linking technology, this dermal filler is able to help restore a more youthful, natural-looking appearance, while helping you maintain your natural expressions.
There is no single right solution for every patient, the area to be treated, age, and skin condition affects the choice of which dermal fillers or combination of products would be the best choice. In addition to our hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, we also offer bio stimulatory dermal fillers Radiesse, and Sculptra injectable treatments.
Injectable Dermal Fillers At Skin Wellness In Greystone, AL
Facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers, or filler injections, is a cosmetic procedure that does not require plastic surgery, is minimally invasive, and will restore the volume lost from signs of aging. Say goodbye to deep wrinkles, sagging skin, and other unwanted facial features affected by damage or aging.
At Skin Wellness Dermatology, we cultivate a caring, trusting, lifelong relationship with each patient. We are concerned with the health and wellness of every patient’s skin, and provide a vast array of services to provide the very best for each person who walks through our door. If you would like further information about any of our injectable dermal fillers or would like to schedule an appointment visit our contact us page.